We arrived home from California just in time to tuck this sweet three year old in for the very last time. It was hard for him to fall asleep, not only was he turning 4 the very next day but he had just brought home his loot of cars from Disneyland and had to reunite them all together!
Good Morning to my 4 year old! How can it be?
Even though he was off to school for the day to celebrate with his friends, we still had to have a little morning celebration before he went.
Lucas was so excited to get to school- he had missed his friends so much while we were gone and got to pick out a treat to share with his friends for his little school birthday party. Snack of choice? Powdered donuts.
Just because it is Lulu's day doesn't mean we can't take pictures of this stud. Finn is really starting to copy words and he understands so much! If I say, "time for bubbles!" he crawls right upstairs and runs to the bathtub. He is also really falling in love with Tow Mater. I am just going to put all the baby toys away because he just wants to do what brother does.
After school, Lucas had a soccer game. It has rained every saturday for a month so we are making up games during the week now.
If this is not a fashion statement I don't know what is. He was proudly wearing his birthday hat from school for the game.
And they are off! He played his best game ever, it was a beautiful night and Dele and Randal came to cheer him on. . .and help me chase down Mr. Finn. Finn just can't stand watching the big kids play soccer and that he can't get out there too.
After the game we went to Lucas' restaurant of choice: Mazatlans with Randal and Dele. I thought ahead and brought cupcakes and a candle to make it official.
Our friends at Mazatlans had to do their own celebrating too (we only eat there at least once a week).
And he got whipped cream on his face!
Happy Mother's Day to me! What a perfect day in every way. First, I got to go to church with these two dapper boys in bowties. My boys treated me like a queen all day.
Showed up to my sweet 4 year old class and both teachers decided to wear the same thing. The kids thought that was pretty funny and so did we.
Lunch at my favorite place: Mere Bulles! Just imagine the biggest brunch buffet you have ever seen in a historic southern building. I left completely full of amazing food.
Finn is now 19 months! Talking more and more each day, trying to learn how to go down stairs and he can do puzzles! He slept in today until 10:45 so I got a lot done but I am guessing some more growing is in our future.

No comments:
Post a Comment