I have found that living with two active little boys means I don't have my camera with me often, so I take a lot on my phone and some have turned out pretty sweet :) The beginning of March brought another consignment sale at Otter Creek. Our theme this year was "Consignment Dynasty", we were inspired by Duck Dynasty so we had camo shirts, nails, boots, and beards!
This sweet baby had a fun week with daddy, but he was pretty happy to have mommy back home. I only work outside our home twice a year and those are two long and fun weeks for us all and helps us appreciate each other a bit more! I love being a part of something so big, the amount of people who are blessed by the money we raise is humbling.
Daddy left town again for work, so we had lunch at Krispy Kreme.
This picture is slightly out of order, but on March 1st we woke up to this! Weird winter in Nashville for sure, but Finn slept in so Lucas and I had some fun outside.
I have treasured my tuesdays and thursdays this year. Lucas loves school and loves his Miss Dele and LOVES his friends, and I get some quality time with this kiddo. Next year, he will be at school loving it too along with brother so I don't take these dates to Target for granted :)
Finn in his "I am about to jump" pose.
These brothers are starting to enjoy wrestling with eachother. And they are a good match.
And then we have to tell Finn to be gentle with his brother ;)
Matching brothers. Complete opposites except for their pajamas.
We had a fun night at Rocketown for Jack Hanna's Wild Animal show! We got to meet lots of fun animals before the show started.
I don't remember what animal this was, but the dad in the background thought it was shocking.
This armadillo was my favorite! Lucas was a bit hesitant.
Seconds before this photo, the flamingo started flapping like crazy, that is why the boys have the expressions that they do.
Lucas will not look away from the flamingo. I don't blame him!
Check out who we got to meet! So exciting! To see Jack Hanna's hand on Lucas' shoulder just melts my heart, this picture will mean a lot for years to come.
I mean, this kid just wakes up cute and sweet with tons of hugs and kisses to give.
17 Months. How can this tub of goo get any cuter? Just ask him to find his belly and he will fall over backwards trying to get to it. He loves to pray at the table, he will grab someone's hand, bow his head, and squish his eyes shut.
Don't all soccer players wear a superhero cape? The funniest thing about this picture to me is that Finn is wearing Lucas' soccer shorts from last season. As in 6 months ago. Finn is a really good soccer player. Don't tell Lucas, but Finn is probably better at it. Daddy is a coach this year so Lucas is really excited.
Speaking of size. Finn is now 3 lbs. behind his brother and now wears a size 7 shoe. HOSS. Finn's latest thing has been to say "ow" whenever he doesn't like something. Super fun when the thing he doesn't like is riding in the cart at Target so all he does is shout " ow ow ow" over and over.
We attended the wedding reception for Susan and David Knox, David and Josh are on staff together and it is exciting to welcome another fabulous person into the OC Minister Wives club! The boys got to come with us which was pretty exciting for them. Lucas got all dressed up and was Mr. Dapper for sure. When he saw Susan, he made a beeline for her saying, "Mommy, she looks just like Cinderella!" Both of my boys just stood at the foot of her beautiful dress just admiring her.
Not sure why this picture looks squished but this shows off his super sweet outfit- purple gingham shirt, suit vest, dark jeans, and Toms. I mean, put this kid in a magazine.




No comments:
Post a Comment