Monday, September 03, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Catch-Up

So, my computer finally filled up. As in, it couldn't even download one picture or save a piece of paper. So--off to Mac Authority we went with my precious cargo. Oh yes, and the kids :) Ha. I seriously had a hard time handing my laptop over, we have had the discussion in this house that if there was ever an emergency or a fire, after we got the kids out, someone needed to grab the computer. It just has too many memories of photos on it. 

It turns out when I bought my computer in college, I of course bought the cheapest, smallest model. Well, Apple doesn't even sell that low of hardware anymore so I got a lot of upgrades and am back to storing picture of these adorable brothers: 



 Our first soccer game was a lot of fun, with Lucas being one of the young 3s, he hung out a lot right beside "Coach Josh" or hanging out on the sidelines with mommy but he had a few times of fun on the field. On of the player's dads is a professional sports photographer, so he captured these great shots:







These curls are so sweet and they get sweeter and curlier the more humid it is. I really hope they stick around for awhile!

Check out our new trick! Finn gets so excited and proud of himself that he will clap and then fall down. Ha. I think walking will be in our near future, I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. 


We had a fun day last week when Leilei (or Leighton Cherry as Lucas will call her when he is being bossy), and Brooke came over to play while the daddies did some projects around the house. It was such a fun day that ended with a big dinner and ice cream with these cute babies in their pjs. 




We took in as much pool time as we could this week before it closed- including some flying brothers. Of course Lucas even poses when he is flying in the air!


Check out this sweet little baby behind home plate. He sure enjoyed some funnel cake and a sno cone with his brother. It was the Nashville Sound's last game of the season so I am glad we got to go out! 

No comments: