It is the eve of 22 weeks, and I am showing you my favorite weekly picture so far. The 21 week photo is debuting the giraffe printed leg warmers. It will be a sad day when he is too big for leg warmers, because they are just yummy.
See, what did I tell you? Yummy.
Finn is very flexible which is surprising with all the rolls he has that he can still get those toes in his mouth. Everything is going in his mouth these days. I can't feel a tooth coming, but my hunch is he may be working on one. He is rolling over a lot better and even sorta sat up for a few seconds this week! I don't like to rush growing up, but the sitting up phase is so nice, they don't get nearly as frustrated.
After we picked Lucas up from school on Tuesday, we headed to our friend Kelley's house to meet the new baby clouded leopards! They were precious, a lot younger than the ones we had met last year. Finn was fine as they crawled over him and Lucas did a tremendous job being gentle and quiet. What a neat experience to get to meet these amazing animals and to know that when we visit the zoo in a year or so, these leopards will not be quite as small--eek!
No big deal, just a leopard crawling over my 4 month old.
Today was so special, it was Lucas' spring program at Otter Creek. I am so proud of this little buddy of mine, he had been singing his songs for the past few weeks and was so excited for me to come watch. I have some wonderful video and photos that will be such sweet reminders of this special age.
All the kids had matching t-shirts with the school's red door on them.
Waiting in the car before I dropped him off.
After our program, we went to the Puffy Muffin with some of our friends for an early lunch to celebrate the kiddos doing such a good job! Miss Dele was the chosen one for Finn to cuddle with and about two minutes after this photo was taken he was completely out!
This evening I had hoped to get out with the boys to do groceries or the park, but it stormed instead so we were stuck inside. We were oblivious to what was going on outside until a neighbor called and told me to look outside----amazing---a double rainbow, one of which was complete. We had fun going outside in our bare feet while it was still sprinkling to watch the rainbow.
Lucas tried to reach the rainbow, but it was a little too tall ;)

1 comment:
Snow leopards and rainbows! Love that last picture of Lucas reaching.
Post a Comment