Well it's almost time to put up the 21 week picture and I haven't said a word since 19 weeks. Where have I been? One of my favorite times of the year--Consignment Week at Otter Creek! I am blessed to get to work with an amazing group of women, we have so much fun together, we work really hard, and in return make a lot of money for children all over the world. What an honor.
Did we have matching tattoos for this year's logo? Well of course we did!
And now the moment you have been waiting for. 20 Weeks! This picture was a little harder to capture because he was trying to sit up on his own and kept falling on his face. Maybe sitting up is in our near future? Regardless, he just melts our hearts and makes us smile all day long. We have officially moved to a 4 hour schedule, he eats only 4 times a day and sleeps 12 hours at night, I am so thankful!
While mommy worked all week at the sale, Daddy got parenthood boot camp in taking care of the boys. He did a great job, even taking one whole day off to take care of the boys when I had to work 12 hours! Finn is still a mommy's boy, but he thinks his daddy is pretty cool too :)
Spring is officially here in Nashville. We took advantage of this 70 degree afternoon to play cars on the deck in the sunshine. A little boy's dream, right? Sunshine, cars, and his juice box. I sat on the lounge chair outside doing my James Bible study while he played. The wind started to really pick up and we had a whole conversation about what the wind was, where it came from, who made it, etc.
When my Bible pages started flying in the wind, Lucas got up, ran over and slammed his hands down on my Bible and shouted, "God, stop doing that wind! Mommy is trying to do her Bible study!" Haha. Love that kid.
Happy smiles in his cute St. Patrick's Day shirt that Sugar made for him.
Lucas' new thing is to look at all the pictures and videos on my phone or to take photos and videos himself. While I was getting dinner read, he went over and was showing Finn all the pictures, I grabbed my other camera and captured this sweet brother moment.
Seriously. Melt my heart.
Well, we are recovered from consignment week and enjoying this great weather although the sneezes and sniffles have appeared---but that won't stop us from having fun :) (at least I hope not. . .)



1 comment:
Lucas and Finn and the phone = another GREAT photo op!
Post a Comment