Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring is here!

Ahh, I love spring. And yes, I know it is February, but last week we had a day where the high was 75, on the way to church today there were trees full of little pink blossoms, and this weeks highs are all in the 60s and 70s. Welcome spring, I sure am glad you are here. 

The good weather and sunshine is also why we have taken more pictures this week--it is just too much fun to capture these moments. I mean, who can resist these eyes?!


Happy 19 Weeks Buddy! You have loved playing in your exersaucer and jumparoo this week and just laughing and cooing all week at us. You have also been an amazing sleeper--two nights in a row you slept for 12 hours! You don't get to do as much outside like Lucas can, but you sure do like the walks in the stroller and swinging in the swings. We had to start you in size 3 diapers (craziness--something Lucas didn't get to do for several more months) and I had to get a couple 9 month sleepers for you. Good thing the consignment sale is next week!

 This is Lucas at 19 Weeks.
 On the day that hit 75, we were outside ALL day and loved every minute of it. While Lucas was at school, Finn and I met a good friend at a coffee shop in Nolensville for breakfast and then we walked around the antique shops a bit, once Lucas was out, we headed straight to the "big park" and after that played baseball, football, soccer, and bubbles in our backyard. Here are some photos I caught:


Obviously you can hit the ball a lot further if you stick your tongue out!



I took these photos of Lucas yesterday. Maybe it was the jeans and the trendy little shirt combined, or maybe it is that he seems taller to me, but for some reason he just looked like he turned into a 7 year old. 
 He has learned how to sign "I love you" this week as well as spell his name!
 A video will come in the next blog. 

 Genius idea to all you mothers out there---Bumbo seats make great bath seats!! I didn't even think of this until I saw some of my friends do this. It was fun and easy this way to have both brothers in the bath.

No comments: