Monday, March 28, 2011

Graves: Party of 4.

Coming this October, Lucas will be a big brother again! We are excited to share the news with everyone and are excited to learn who will be joining our family this fall. Lucas will be a great older sibling, he is so sweet and loving!

This is already a well-photographed baby:
I love how the little arm is resting on its' head. So sweet!
Lucas is trying to figure out what all of this means. . .
My sweet little boy in his special shirt, he got to wear it a lot this week as we surprised family members and friends!
We are thankful for your thoughts, love, and prayers as we are still very early in this new journey!

3 comments:

The Houston's said...

I am so excited for you guys!! He's gonna be a great big brother!

lindsay said...

So happy for you guys!!! I can tell the little babe is a cutie already:)

Anne said...

Congratulations, Graves family! I suppose this means that you'll soon have to change the title of your blog! I hope you're feeling well and that pregnancy is enjoyable!