This was St. Patrick's Day morning, we were on our way to eat lunch with daddy. The long sleeve shirt and jeans only lasted for the morning since it got up to 81 that day!
Charmer? Oh yes, definitely.
Even though it is summer outside, spring has sprung in my room at least with this sweet little bird and her nest.
You know it is officially summer weather when the seersucker shorts come out!
This little man is definitely going through a growth spurt, his naps this week have been amazing, he has slept in until at least 9AM and has been eating really good which is saying something! (one morning he had 5 bowls of Cheerios).
This is my latest Sips N Strokes Painting, I went with my sweet college friend Katie and we had so much fun!
Did you just say popsicle? He got so excited when I mentioned it! We had spent all morning at the park and got nice and hot before heading over to Lowes to pick out flowers. When we walked out to the car, I could smell McDonalds and decided to treat Lucas to his first Happy Meal. He LOVED it, ate all the chicken, all the fries, a chocolate milk, and has been playing with his little toy all afternoon.
Some of my spring fun on the porch.
Have a great weekend! My brackets are busted but we are still having fun watching games and being outside!


2 comments:
Didn't you go with the Mountaineers?
Well, I was right with their NCAA journey but I was not with most of my other picks :)
Post a Comment