Today when I woke up and saw that it was 4-7-2011, my first thought was: "Oh! My library books are due today"!. Moments later, I then realized it was also Lucas' 23 Month Old pictures with Marley day!
As you can see in the picture below, I didn't get a stellar photo in the beginning. Someone kept grabbing Marley and running (and giggling) away from me. So, this is the kind of "smile" I get when I force him to sit down.

This is what I get when I say, "Lucas, can you please smile for mom"?

"Ok, here is the deal. If you sit up and smile for momma, you can have a cookie". Yes, folks, I went to that level. I bribed and I am proud of it.

"Ok, that is a good smile, but you need to look at the camera".

Next time we will define what exactly I mean by a smile. . .

Silly boy. . .


Today is a gorgeous Nashville day, so we went outside to play and let momma use her new camera lens.


Grass anyone?


This photo will be framed in my room. I just love it. I love my little buddy!

2 comments:
Hey, Kara! Great pics of Lucas! I wondered how you get your 'signature' on your blog? I'd love to add that to mine! Thanks!
http://sassysites.blogspot.com/2011/01/create-signature.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SassySites+%28Sassy+Sites%21%29
Post a Comment