Christmas was so much fun this year, Lucas is at the perfect age where he gets to excited and says "oooooo" when opening each gift. . .even if it isn't his. I took so many pictures this year, almost 200! I only put a few highlights on the blog so if you are that bored and want to see all of them, just head on over to facebook.
A highlight this year was that my Nana and Papa flew up from Texas to have Christmas with us. Nana has come to visit me in Nashville, but Papa hadn't seen Lucas since he was 4 weeks old so I was so excited to have these memories with them.
Uncle Duncan, or "D" as Lucas calls him, became the all time hero this year when he pulled out his old Thomas the Tank Engine train set.
Sugar and Lucas. Lucas and Sugar. The two can't be parted. It is a love affair I tell you. Poor Sugar didn't get to have much of her smoothie, once Lucas got a straw, he didn't come back up for air!
We went downtown Rochester to see the amazing lights and listen to one of our friends play at a coffee and dessert house. These lights amaze me every year!

We went out to dinner and walked around a very cold Partridge Creek with Josh's parents, Partridge Creek has some really neat lit trees but it was oh so cold! Someone tell me why Michigan has so many outdoor malls?! It would make more sense to have them in Nashville!
Josh's grandparents and Aunt Judy came up to see us while we were in town. I just love Aunt Judy, one of the sweetest people I know.
Here we are folks: the 2010 Grave Family matching jammies. For Josh to A.put them on, B. allow a picture, and C. let me put it on facebook is the definition of love. Don't tell him that I have my eye on some footy pajamas for next year. . .
Cousins Hudson and Lucas Christmas morning, they are the only ones I took pictures of because we opened up presents at 7:30A.M. Pictures of adults just aren't allowed pre-shower and pre-coffee ;)
Lucas going in for the kiss while Hudson is alarmed at what is happening!
Santa had a car ready for Lucas to jump into on Christmas Day. Lucas hasn't come out of it since. We eat in the car, we watch cartoons in the car, we get pushed around in the car, etc.
Sisters!
The buddies being silly before we opened presents.
This was my very favorite gift to give this year. . .I painted this for my dad!
After presents we went outside to play for a little bit, but only a little bit because it was freezing and a snowball fight broke out which meant we all had snow down our backs.
Going own the hill with Uncle D.
3 generations, and we are all so smart we chose to wear the same colors to church on Sunday.
If there was a thought bubble on this picture it would say, "Mom, can you please stop taking pictures"?

1 comment:
Everything was lovely as usual, but here's what I need to know...where did you get the dress you wore Sunday morning? I'm looking for something very like that.
Post a Comment