Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Deeeetroit Basketball!

The day after Christmas, my dad got us tickets to go see the Detroit Pistons play the Chicago Bulls at the Palace (literally down the street from my parent's house). It was so much fun to back there, I really couldn't begin to count how many games Josh and I have been to. . in fact, one of our first dates was there. That was the time Josh lost my car . . . yes, you should ask him about that sometime!
Lucas' senses were a bit messed up at first, and with the fire being shot up during the announcement of the starting lineup, he held on to me pretty tight! I, of course, did not mind at all ;)

Lucas was hilarious. . .every time they played music, he just danced and danced. I, of course, caught some of it on camera for you to enjoy. So. . .enjoy.

Basketball Dancer from Kara Graves on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Patrick Mead said...

That was SO much fun! Thank you for coming up here to share your Christmas week with us, Kara. Lucas was amazing the whole time.