
It has almost been a week, and I am still without words. The picture above is the last time Josh and I were with our friends Jeremy and Veronica. Last week, Veronica lost the love of her life in a hunting accident. The nightmare that Veronica now has to live as her reality isn't fair and it has shattered the hearts of so many people. Josh and I have lived this past week feeling numb and shattered.
Today in Canada. . .opening season. . .so fitting. . .Veronica is laying her love to rest. Please be on your knees for her and her precious children: Faith, Caleb, and unborn Carter. Please also pray for the Rochester Church as they have lost an incredible friend and worship minister.
If you want to help or send a word of encouragement:
Veronica King - 300 W. Princeton - Pontiac, MI 48340.
Donations can be sent to Rochester Church of Christ or directly deposited to any Chase Bank. Deeper Still Ministries - Acct #879368868 - all proceeds for deeperstill are now being directed straight to Veronica.
I don't have the words to write, but here are a few links to others:
3 comments:
Again, so sorry to hear this! My prayers are with this family and yours.
I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend.
I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend.
Post a Comment