Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fun Surprises

As one of my dear friends said, "I think Jesus and Jeremy are having fun coming up with ways to help his precious family".

Mojo in the Morning, a radio show on Detroit's channel 95.5 surprised my sweet friend Veronica with a huge Christmas surprise after they received a letter about her story. This is part of their Breaking and Entering Christmas.

The podcast can be heard here. (there is a part 1 and part 2)
The pictures can be seen here.

Warning, have some tissues. I wasn't able to keep it together for those 5 minutes, but I am so thankful so many are surrounding Veronica, Faith, Caleb, and Carter with love and blessings. . .and the God that Jeremy so fiercely served is being shown to the world.

No amount of gifts will ever put together Veronica's shattered heart, but I am so thankful life's worries are being taken care of for her so that she can concentrate on just "being" with her babies through this nightmare.

No comments: