Sunday as we were getting ready to leave for church, I caught someone checking out his outfit in the mirror. I laugh every time I see this picture, he knows he is cute!

Momma and her buddy before church :)

I put up the rest of our Christmas decor this week and Lucas now loves to lay under the tree and go "nigh nigh".



We have had a lot of fun this week with Sugar. . .or as Lucas calls her "shhh shhh". Today we explored the zoo since it was so nice out! Sugar is definitely the preferred one around here, he wants her to do everything: get him out of bed, change his diaper, read books, feed him, carry him, etc.

My little 18 month old stud. I just love him so and can't believe what a big boy he is growing into. Lucas, you are so smart and so cute and so yummy :)

Lucas and Grand Da putting together a puzzle. Those are two buddies right there!

And of course, where would a blog be without a cute video?
2 comments:
Love that picture of Lucas checking himself out in the mirror! Hilarious!! Your Christmas tree looks nice, too!
i can totally hear lucas saying "Looking Good, Big Guy!"
and your house looks beautiful!
Post a Comment