Monday, October 04, 2010

Titans and Pumpkins

We have had a packed past four days! My apologies if your computer quits on you because you came to my blog, it is probably because I have taken so many pictures in the past few days and I feel like you need to see many of them :)

Our Friday started out wonderful with a play date with our friends. We didn't get them all in the picture, but I am just amazed at how much they are growing up. I loved sitting and listening to what they were saying to each other. For example, Dean said, "Lucas, I am going to go make a pound cake!". That made me laugh.
Sunday was a much anticipated day for us, not only because we get to worship with Otter Creek which is always a highlight. . . and David Rubio did an outstanding job this week. . . it was also my first ever NFL game!

Our good friends who have season tickets let us pick a game to go to so we chose the Broncos. My mom still isn't talking to me, but I am now a Titans fan. Sorry mom. I decided that unless the Steelers are playing the Titans, the Graves family will now be cheering on our home team.
Our seats were amazing! There was so much to watch the whole time.
We took our good friends, Philip and Heidi with us. They are so much fun and big Titans fans too! We are honored to be in life group along with them and their three princesses.

Sunday night, we had our life group over to our house for dinner, prayer time, and a t-ball game :) The kids had a blast.
Mondays are always a favorite in this household, it is Josh's day off so we try to let it be a fun and relaxed day. We decided to go up to Walden Farms today and visit the pumpkin patch.
My little pumpkin.
When you visit a farm in Tennessee, you need to have your boots on!
Lucas was having a hard time deciding which pumpkin he wanted to carry. I kept thinking back to last year when he was so little and we could just prop him up against a few pumpkins and get some great photos. This year we just spent the whole time chasing him!
This farm is so fun, they have a hayride, food, crafts, live music, activity areas, corn mazes, animals, farm toys, face painting, etc.
This is our family picture from the farm last year.
and this is the 2010 version!
We didn't want to go home after the farm, so we went to Logans Roadhouse instead. Lucas was loving the mac n cheese and music. It is so funny to go back to this restaurant, I worked there almost every night for many years! Many of the staff are still the same which makes it even weirder.
Hope you are having a great start to this week!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love this year's family photo.