Thursday, October 07, 2010

17 Months Old

Welcome back Marley! Lucas gave Marley a big hug, kiss, and shriek of delight when he came out for the picture today.
I am pretty sure he is going to want to burn this when he is 21, but I think it is precious.
Daddy was making us laugh, I just love Lucas' giggles.
I love surprises, and today was a great one. Last night I had my own little pity party. I look forward to Wednesday nights and going to a class on worship, I also look forward to dropping Lucas off for that sacred hour of not having any child duties.

Well, 20 minutes into class, my friend Heather came to get me and in that 20 minutes, Lucas really wasn't acting himself. He had started a fever and was just wanting to lay down, his eyes were pitiful and wouldn't focus on anyone. So- we went home.

We were out of ice cream and Josh had a meeting until 10. Not my night. But---this morning, I woke up to this in my fridge:
ahhh. Yates. How I missed thee. Miss Dana had come back from Michigan with this special treat for us. We are on a rationing plan with it!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Ah, yes. It's the little pleasures in life! I'm sending you another little pleasure.

Vee said...

Now, that's a friend! Glad you could enjoy some of Michigan - we sure miss you here! =]

Matt and Jenny said...

Oh Mr. Lucas, you are just too sweet!

Sarah said...

Was just thinking today how good Apple Cider sounds! Wish I knew of a local farmer who made some. May have to look into that. Hope you enjoy every last drop or yours! :)