This is Lucas showing us how strong he is, if you missed that video, make sure to scroll down a couple blogs and check it out, I guarantee a giggle. . . or two :)
You love to imitate me putting things away. Problem is, you might not put things where they really belong. For an example, one day I found one of my flip flops in a kitchen cupboard and I found macaroni and cheese in the bathroom cabinet, my hair bands were put on the living room table and you emptied out your t-shirt drawer and put them all your laundry basket. Oh, and you figured out how to open a bottle of teething tablets and dumped them into the dryer. Did I notice before drying my towels? Of course not!
I love your gibberish, you talk to me all day long. I don't know what you are saying, but you are so excited to be talking to me. When you see my phone, you have to hold it and walk all over the house talking. Just ask Grandma Sugar, when she calls you, she can't get a word in!
This summer, we have been able to ride together as a family to church on Wednesday nights which is a rare thing! The past couple weeks, your daddy and I decided to get a milkshake at Chick-Fil-A. Well, last night, we were enjoying our shakes and you start crying while signing "please" and "more" as fast as you can. I gave you some of our milkshake and you proceeded to down half of it. Guess we can't sneak treats anymore. Bummer.
Your newest word is "Abby". You love Abby, and she is your go to word whenever you are sad or hurt. So sweet.
You are now down to one nap which I LOVE! We get to do so many fun things in the morning now. You have been sleeping a lot lately which makes me think you are about to grow. . that is good, because I have some pretty cute fall clothes that you need to grow into!
I love you my little buddy.
2 comments:
This so completely and absolutely made my day. Thank you! Wish I lived closer so I could witness some of this awesome kid's activity, too.
This is going to be such a perfect keepsake for Lucas. I saw somewhere that you can get these printed off into a bound book...Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment