This is my office area the day we moved in. . .
And this is my office now. The window treatments hold a lot of meaning to me. When my friend and big sister Mary was fighting cancer, my mom re-did her bedroom in some beautiful fabrics. After Mary died, I inherited the leftover fabric in this window treatment and two pillows. No matter where I live, these will be in my home.
Eventually, I would love to find a comfy chair to put in my office right there :)
The next set of photos is of our downstairs living room and hallway.
(notice the sweet itty baby on the floor who was so glad to be out of their car seat on moving day!)

The only thing missing in this room is some mantle work and I would love to do shelves in the corner for our books.
My bathroom on move in day.
My bathroom today!
Our bedroom before. . .
. . . and after! My mom did such a great job with the window treatments, it is our favorite room!

Lucas' room before. . .
. . and after!
In good Dave Ramsey fashion, there are many more projects to be done, but only one at a time!
Lucas' room before. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment