Tuesday, May 11, 2010

String Beans and Supertunias

On Monday, we took Lucas to his one year well visit. His nickname has been string bean for quite some time because of his little arms, legs, and belly. For example, he wears size 3-6 month shorts right now :)

Here are the little guy's stats:

Head- 94% (was 90% at 9 months)
Height- 42% (was 39%-basketball isn't being ruled out yet!)
Weight- 12% (was 34% at 9 months. string bean is his name.)

Today, the lot next to us was being prepared to build on. Lucas stood at the window watching the truck work for about 20 minutes. It was pretty cute-definitely a boy.


I am trying out some new plants this year since I have a blank slate. I am just doing little bits right now until I really figure out how I want the house to look, and until my budget allows. I am really happy with the container plants on my porch, the begonias are so bright and have so many blooms already!

I planted supertunias along the front and they are really spreading fast! I can't wait to see how far they get.
There is a lot of blank space in those flower beds, but I will get there eventually!

No comments: