I keep looking at this little boy that I love so much and thinking, "wow, he really doesn't look like a baby anymore, he really is a toddler."

He was so excited, I just told him that we were going to the zoo that day with his little friend Eli.

And then he told me what a cool mom I was :)

Lucas and Eli, ready to see some animals!

Of course we were more interested in the mulch beside the goat than the goat itself.

Giraffes are one of my favorites! There is something so graceful and beautiful about them to me.

We had to take some pictures on Opening Day 2010. One of my contract items for moving :) was that we had the MLB package so that we could watch every game.
I thought this picture was a great Father/Son baseball memory to have.


About two minutes after the Tigers won their game, Lucas started clapping, and we noticed . . . he wasn't holding onto anything or leaning on anything. My little guy is STANDING!!!!

So, my guess is that he is going to take his first steps before his first birthday- we have 4 weeks, what do you think?
1 comment:
I think you better lock all the cabinets now! He is going to want to touch everything and probably taste most things! Let the latest adventures begin...
Post a Comment