The picture above makes me smile form the inside out for many reasons. The beautiful mommy-to-be in the middle is Elizabeth, my college roommate. She is an amazing friend, one that no matter the time and distance between us, we can just pick back up and have a blast together.
The beautiful friend beside her is Kristina, we were also at Lipscomb together and share many fun memories from our college life. Kristina and Elizabeth are now sisters-in-law which is so fun for them! Kristina has a sweet boy that is just a bit older than Lucas. Eli and Lucas are adorable together, and I am so glad they can grow up with each other at Otter Creek. Kristina is one of those friends that always makes you smile. . .she brings joy to every room.
This pictures was taken at Elizabeth's baby shower for Andrew. I am so excited that she is having a boy and have great hopes that our boys will be little friends and we can continue to grow in our wonderful friendship as moms together.
Elizabeth's husband James is in medical school right now and this past week was match week. One of the possibilities was for them to be matched to Vandy. I was in Target on Thursday and Kristina called to tell me that they indeed would be moving back to Nashville. I was so excited, I was jumping up and down and crying in Target!
Here are a couple pictures from St. Patrick's Day. Lucas' grandparents made sure that he had a couple Irish items to sport for the day :)

45 Weeks, it was after this picture that I realized how soon number 52 would be coming. I have now started to plan a birthday party and order decorations. I can't believe it will be here so soon!
Aunt Megan spent her spring break in Nashville visiting her cousins and us. We took her to downtown Franklin and had a lot of fun eating a yummy lunch and looking in lots of stores that we couldn't afford. We did find a store that had Vera Bradley bags 40% off. That was a bonus :)
Recently, Lucas has been a very picky eater. If it isn't bread, applesauce, or yogurt, he doesn't want it. This particular morning, I spread some jelly on toast and he loved it!
My blue eyed beautiful boy has loved to look out the window. We have a house being constructed across the street from us which means there is always a new kind of truck and noise to investigate.
The Harrisons came to visit us! We were so excited. It means a lot that they took time out of work and home to drive all the way here. We only went a couple places, but mostly relaxed and hung out at home and that was exactly what we all needed!
Lucas loves Ella. He kept giving her hugs all weekend :)
Kelly and I stopped for a picture while we were shopping in Franklin. It was such a beautiful day outside!
In case you were wondering who we are cheering on in the NCAA Tournament, here is your answer.
We have basketball shorts and a jersey as well, but we are saving it for the finals!!
1 comment:
Yay for us moving to Nashville! Can't wait for Andrew to have play dates :). Love you roomie!
Post a Comment