It has been warm the past few days and I just love it! Today as I was cleaning and cooking for a dinner tonight I had all the windows and doors wide open. Can it get any better than that?
We have spent a lot of time walking around the neighborhood in our wagon and playing at the park. Lucas is getting much more mobile, I am afraid to think of how soon it will be that I am writing a blog about him walking. He walks with his push toys now and climbs up everything.

Josh and I were so excited to go on a date night, our friend Amanda gave us tickets to a CMT taping of the show Crossroads with Kenny Chesney and The Steve Miller Band. It was great and so much fun!

Yes, we can do the smushy face even with the paci in :)

This is the table that I got at the consignment sale for Lucas, he loves to play on it and it is one toy that he can't pull over on himself.

Let's go on a wagon ride!!

We took a picnic to the park in our wagon, Lucas held on tightly to the bag of cookies and chips the entire way. The boy has priorities :)



The highlight of the past couple weeks was go have Josh and Kayci come visit with their two precious boys. It was healing to spend time with them as it always is and I hope we were able to offer some healing space to them as well.
Lucas and Noah are pretty close in age and size. Sweet Noah smiles all the time! Just like his mommy.

Lucas adored Truitt, anywhere Truitt went, Lucas watched and would crawl as fast as he could after him.

Can you believe we are at 44 weeks? Only 8 more photos until Lucas is one year old!

No comments:
Post a Comment