Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lucas' Trip to the Pumpkin Patch!

We were told about Walden Farms, a pumpkin patch near us in Smyrna and decided to go on Sunday. It was beautiful out, mid 50s, bright sun and blue sky. This farm was really cool, there were over a thousand people there. They had hayrides, corn mazes, face painting, live music, food, pumpkins, toys, animals, and plenty of place to take pictures :)

I just "happened" to break my camera on Saturday, so for Sweetest Day I got a new one and I love how much better it is than my old one. 


Lucas is getting closer to sitting up on his own, he can last for a few moments before falling, so we actually have him braced on all 4 sides with pumpkins!

Yum, if I could just get this grass into my mouth...










3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! We love the Walden Pumpkin Farm. The Walden Family are members of our church in Smyrna- and the two brothers, Raymond and Robert are both elders. We go multiple times a year...it's free entertainment! Glad you got to experience it, maybe next year we can take the boys together!

Lauren said...

Lucas is precious, Kara! What precious memories you made at Walden Farm. I just adore babies and fall :) Hope you and Josh's ministry at Otter Creek is being immeasurably blessed!

Donna said...

I want to make my blog look pretty like yours? Is it hard? Well, it will be harder for me since I don't have that too cute Lucas to add to mine.