Lucas is now 24 weeks old, so hard to believe. This week several of our friends have had babies and it isn't until you see how tiny newborns are that I realize how big my boy is getting!
We are almost done introducing all of the vegetables in stage 1 foods, he has one more day of green beans before we move onto fruit. I have kept my video camera ready for some terrible faces, but he has loved everything! We went to Chik-Fil-A for lunch this week and I had some pretty tart lemonade, so I gave him some in a straw hoping for a hilarious reaction....did I get one? no, he smiled really big and then kept lunging toward my cup for the rest of lunch. This kid likes real food and drink I guess!
Lucas has mastered blowing bubbles this week, every where we go....we blow bubbles. I was carrying him in the baby bjorn through the mall the other day and the front of the bjorn was soaked by the time we were done!
As you can see from the following picture, it is hard to get our normal Marley picture now that Lucas can move around. It is also hard this week because he is teething (I can see his top and bottom two teeth pushing down the gums) and would rather eat Marley....out of frustration, he decided to do a karate kick.....
2 comments:
You are a great mother, Kara. Thanks for the love you pour into him.
Lucas is one precious littel lion, Kara! He is growing to be so handsome :) I know you and Josh are having so much fun with him. I will pray for his teething process.
Post a Comment