Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catching Up On The Past 3 Weeks!

Yet again, I have fallen behind on updating the blog, so sorry! We have been pretty busy around here, and when I have time to put pictures up, facebook wins! 


Lucas absolutely loves his play mat now, he grabs onto the toys and just squeals with delight. This is now the activity he is fine doing while mom gets ready for the morning. 

Oh, and yes, the shoes have orange crabs on them too :) Why wouldn't they? 
Josh had been gone for two weeks doing his doctoral program in Atlanta, we went to pick him up from the airport and Lucas had Josh's favorite treat for him.
Fourth of July was a lot of fun! We decided to go to Stoney Creek and Josh and Lucas walked while I rollerbladed around and then we relaxed at the beach for awhile.
Lucas liked the water on his feet, but wasn't too happy about sitting in the water.
I took Lucas for his 2 month shots, this is the pitiful look I got afterwards. Poor thing, he cried so hard. I felt terrible, no one told me they would make me hold him down so that he was staring at me while they stabbed him!
This was my favorite out of the 9 week monkey photo shoot. Lucas is so expressive, he just makes me laugh all the time.
Sweet boy sleeping in his pack n play. It took lots of minutes of tears before this peaceful picture happened.
Josh and I at Ryan and Camie's wedding, it was such a great day that we have all been praying for and waiting to come. Josh did the wedding and did a great job, it was in the morning and was pouring when we arrived but wouldn't you know it, the sun came up when Camie walked down the aisle!
My sweet and beautiful friend Megan and our purple dresses. I also have the dress she is wearing but I decided not to make us twinkies for the morning!
Small Group. This group of people is why the end of August is going to be so hard, they have become our closest companions and life partners. What a great blessing to have such spiritual, fun, and loving friends!
We tried the Bumbo seat for the first time and he seemed to like it! That is for about 3 minutes :)
This is our sacred Dairy Treat that we love so much. I think between us, the Stockmans, and the Remsings, we keep this place in business!
I tried out the baby Einstein for the first time and he was entranced, it was hilarious! He just stared and cooed the entire time, and I ate a nice warm lunch!
Lucas has reached double digits! That is crazy to think, time is flying.


Our play group went to the duck pond to play on Friday. It was a perfect day, Lucas just watched all his little friends run around and play. 


After playing at the duck pond, I walked downtown to check out the sidewalk sales and met my mom at Knapps for a milkshake. They had outdoor seating which was so fun.
We were handed down an exersaucer from one of my mom's friends, he doesn't quite love it, but he was definitely interested.
Lucas will lay on the floor and listen to books being read for a long time. We think he likes Dr. Seuss the best, probably because of the vivid pictures and fun rhymes.

Hanging out with Wyatt Remsing at the Dairy Treat...I mean, where else would we meet to hang out? haha.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

So cute! Makes me excited about all the cute little boy pictures we will have too!