Today was a very important day in the Graves' family. Today was the day that Lucas got to go to his first ever Tigers' baseball game at Comerica Park!
We made sure to teach him all the cheers and songs before we went so that he could participate :)
It was a gorgeous day out, 80 degrees and sunny!
The view from our (first) seats, we eventually moved to get out of the sun.
Note that even his paci and paci holder are Tigers. This boy doesn't have a chance to root for another team, not a chance.
Walking with dad down Woodward.
Somewhere there is a rule written that you have to have your picture taken with the Tiger when you visit Comerica for the first time.
Chillin with mom.
And he's out!
Cheering for Verlander who made an amazing play, and pitched a great game.
When we walked up the stairs to get to some shade, Lucas got some applause when I answered "yes" to a guy who yelled "Is that his first game?"
Leaving the park.
He's official with his certificate from Comerica Park.
2 comments:
What a great day. Thanks KG for sharing the day with us.
How fun! I am a major baseball fan, so I understand all the 'coaching' that Lucas received before he even got to the park. I don't really like watching baseball on TV though, I prefer it live. I'm sure Lucas's daddy will make sure he's raising a little Tigers fan as well :) Blessings to the Graves.
Post a Comment