I realize I haven't been updating this very much, I have been taking lots of pictures and I usually put those up on facebook and then go back to playing with my little buddy.
Lucas is growing so much, in the past week I am positive he had a growth spurt because he seems heavier and longer to me. I love seeing his new stages, but it is sad that he isn't a tiny newborn anymore.
He is sleeping about 3 hours at a time in the night, sometimes more, sometimes less. Although I am just getting more and more tired, it is so fun to go in during the night and have him smile back at me.
The mornings are great, he is his happiest with lots of smiles, coos, and almost-laughs for us. He will play under his gym for a while and then we will read a book before his morning nap. He is such a flexible guy, going on errands and appointments whenever we need to. Lucas had his first plane flight this week to Nashville...he did amazing, and even more amazing when he was in his car seat for 3 days as we were looking at houses. If he were older, I would have had to give him a reward for his patience!
He is swatting at toys and can focus on so much. His legs are really strong and he can push himself with his legs down his crib or off your lap if you aren't careful!
1 comment:
Those smiles are just WAY too cute! So sweet!
Post a Comment