This is the first time I have ever downloaded videos from my video camera and mixed the clips with images and sound, so it is far from anything crisp and professional (my disclaimer to Sean and Ashley!) but I had fun playing with this last night and this is what I got!
Very cool way to capture that special time. He'll love seeing it when he's older...that had to take a little while to put together - kudos for having the enough time for that. Go Lucas! :)
10 comments:
adorable! Great job, Kara!!
that was from Tessa...
Kara - this is great! So cute..I'll have to keep some of the pictures and videos in mind for when we make that trip to the hospital in October...
Very cool way to capture that special time. He'll love seeing it when he's older...that had to take a little while to put together - kudos for having the enough time for that. Go Lucas! :)
I loved the video, especially the drive home. . . great memories!
Blessings to You,
You did great work Kara. Thanks for letting me be in the video :) I'm proud of you.
JG
I love it. We've come a long way from old-fasioned baby memory books!
I love it.
We've come a long way from old-fashioned baby memory books.
So sweet! What a special keepsake for such a little cutie pie! Nice job!
Kara, this is perfect. Absolutely adorable. It made me want to be pregnant again...so for that I despise you! Ha! Really, though, you do great work!
Post a Comment