We are having so much fun with this little guy, he is so alert and can focus on you when you talk to him. Especially in the morning, he loves to stare at us and smile when we talk. He enjoys his play mat even more this week, and sometimes I think he is going to roll over while he is having so much fun swinging and grabbing the toys with his hands.
Lucas loves his daddy!
Falling asleep on my dad's shoulder at a softball game.
Josh called home from work and Lucas just stared at the phone...heehee
All Clean!
Lucas loves to stare out the window while we are driving
I got back to church for the first time when Lucas was one month old. I was so happy to be at mommies class again, Jackson is the son of my sweet friend Megan and Jackson and Lucas matched! They don't know it yet, but they are going to be best buddies :)
Lucas at one month old.
Lucas and my Nana enjoying each other's company
Lucas and my Papa, he is so good with Lucas, he can calm him down anytime and they like to take naps together :)
Ready for some exercise around the neighborhood!
Looking cool in his shades.
If I got 4 hours consistently, I would be in heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment