Recently, we had Sean and Tessa Stockman over for dinner and a movie (we watched Bella which is an amazingly beautiful film). After dinner, Tessa graciously used her gift of photography and creativity to take some belly pictures. They turned out so good, they will be great memories of this precious time and it will always be meaningful that a precious friend took them!







6 comments:
WOW! Those pictures are great! You look amazing. What a special keepsake those pictures will be!
You are so beautiful to me! Love you, love you.
JG
These are so cute and creative! Love it! I bet you are getting so excited; he'll be here before you know it. What is your address? I want to send him a little gift. You can email it to me if that's easier. lindsnorsworthy@hotmail.com Enjoy your last few quiet days!!
Those are great pictures! What is your email address? I put some new security measures on our blog and I can't add you as a viewer unless I have your email.
Hope your last weeks of pregnancy are sleep filled and comfortable!
Your pictures turned out great! Thinking of you in the last days of your pregnancy. May God bless you with a quick and easy delivery.
Thank you friends, and thank you for the prayers, it means a lot...especially in these days of waiting! I hope to be texting you all soon!
Post a Comment