The nursery looks great! But, wait! Isn't that mine and Ben's room? LOL Love the photos of you and Vicki, too! Congratulations, I'm sure you can't wait to meet Lucas!! :)
You look fabulous and the room is so cute! Try to rest and relax these last few weeks. We are very excited for you both! There is nothing like what you are about to experience!
7 comments:
so cute, Kara... you and the room! I know how much anticipation you are feeling, but try to soak in these last few weeks.
Tessa
The nursery looks great! But, wait! Isn't that mine and Ben's room? LOL Love the photos of you and Vicki, too! Congratulations, I'm sure you can't wait to meet Lucas!! :)
You look fabulous and the room is so cute! Try to rest and relax these last few weeks. We are very excited for you both! There is nothing like what you are about to experience!
Nikki--it is yours and Ben's room, Lucas is just going to borrow it for a little while ok?
Kara you look sooo beautiful! Our thoughts and prayers are with you these last few days/weeks! What an exciting time, I remember it well... Enjoy!!!
You look amazing.
Are you sure you are pregnant? Oh wait, I have the proof--the seven pillows you are using at night which push me on the floor! :)
I'm ready to meet Lucas anytime, too!
Post a Comment