Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This week so far

Grad school is going well, I really like the teachers and classes I have, I just know it is going to be a fun semester. 

I have had a bad cold/allergies this week so I have really enjoyed getting into Gilmore Girls......pretty much I am addicted.

I am counting down the days to go to the ZOE conference....Chik-Fil-A, Sonic, Baja Burrito, Cheesecake factory and Opry Mills...here I come!

5 comments:

The Gladd's said...

Did Vicki tell you I'll be down there too while you guys are at Zoe? My company is sending me to a conference at Opryland that same time! woohooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

i am actually jealous on all three accounts!! grad school, gilmore girls, AND chick-fil-a!!! that is a great time! seriously! :)

Anonymous said...

I.
Can't.
Wait.
For.
Zoe.

Woo hoo!!

Chris said...

I'm counting down the hours!! Baja Burrito, Chik-Fil-A, sweet tea, and Jesus- can't get any better than that!
We got a Canon Rebel XSI from Best Buy. Most of it will be covered from our insurance- so that's good. We also got a Telephoto lens for long distance shots. It's really cool!

Truitt Ross said...

Can't wait to see you at Zoe! - Kayci