Monday, October 06, 2008

ZOE Conference: Nashville, TN

The highlight of our year is always the time that we get to travel together to Nashville (home sweet home) and experience the ZOE conference. It is a time if joy, friendships, learning, and encouragement.....and great food :) Randy Harris and Mike Cope did an amazing job, and the worship was powerful. The theme this year was "Fearless". Josh and I are so thankful to be a part of the ZOE family, we have met extraordinary people and have continued to cultivate wonderful friendships over the past few years.

Thursday night we spent some time at Brandon and Sheryl Thomas' home for yummy chili and then we watched the debate with the Thomas' and Ross'. It was so fun and peaceful to spend time with good friends.

The Rochester group  at Woodmont Hills
We planned our flight to land in time for breakfast at pancake pantry. I just love the sweet potato pancakes with cinnamon sauce.
Sarah Robinson and I having fun at Opryland
We had the best lunch ever at Monell's in Franklin...family style, tons of portions, tons of different, super yummy food!



Josh and I visited our old apartment...good memories

Josh, myself, and sweet Judy Thomas
Truitt having fun eating at the Lipscomb food court
Josh and Kara at their beloved alma mater
My dear friend Kayci who I miss so much already!
And now, I am sad because when we left Nashville last evening it was 87 degrees, when we landed an hour later in Detroit, it was 55. Seriously?!

No comments: