Saturday, March 08, 2008

3 Reasons....

The following are the three reasons that make today a great day:

3. McDonald's now has sweet tea. Hallelujah! The South has risen again!

2. There is a new Azteca Mexican restaurant by my work, and they have white cheese dip, Mr. Pibb, sweet tea, and sopapillas. Heaven.

1. My best friend (Josh) just got home after being gone for over a week. I missed him so much, it is priceless to have him back.

...and on a side note, we just turned on ESPN, and although Lipscomb isn't playing in it :(, the Atlantic Sun Championship is being held in Allen Arena.....it is so weird and cool to see my old chapel seat on hdtv!

Hope you all had a great day today too.

7 comments:

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

I bet your old chapel seat even looked SWEET in HD!!!
Ash

Josh Graves said...

Great blog. I missed you tons.

Ash--Speedo Man. Are you serious?

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

Kara, I thougt of you when I saw the commercial for sweet tea at McDonald's!! Now you can have it any time you want!

-Kelly

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

For the record blogging world...I am not Speedo Man!

I'm assuming you are referring to the Cameron Crazy who wears just a Speedo.
Ash

Anonymous said...

Your solo this morning was beeyooteefull!!! What a fantastic voice.

Truitt Ross said...

I love sweet tea too! My very favorite flower is the tulip. It was in my wedding boquet, red tulips! You know, I'm begining to wonder if we are one in the same.
-Kayci

The Gladd's said...

I love the way you think!

We've had the sweet tea here in Chi-town for a while. The next town from us (Oak Brook) is the McD's headquarters so we benefit from being the "test" market. :)