Thursday, March 13, 2008

29 Reasons...



    Today is my best friend's 29th birthday, and so here are 29 out of the many, many reasons I love Josh.

1.  His ambitions to always learn.
2.  He is a peacemaker.
3.  He has a heart for the forgotten ones.
4.  Patience.
5.  His rule that we eat Snicker's Ice Cream Bars for breakfast on vacation.
6.  Athletic.
7.  Hard-working.
8.  Trustworthy.
9.   He is my rock.
10. Always up for a challenge in scrabble or Phase 10.
11. Funny.
12. Great Singer.
13. Tall, dark, and handsome.
14. Good writer.
15. Always up for a challenge.
16. A true, loyal friend.
17. Makes great ice cream sundaes.
18. Thoughtful.
19. Generous.
20. Selfless.
21. Talented speaker...and now author.
22. Leader.
23. Loves Tiger's baseball.
24. Takes care of me.
25. Encourager.
26. Challenges and supports me to follow my dreams.
27.  Is silly and spontaneous.
28.  Loves life.
29.  Everything I could have ever imagined.....times 10.
Happy Birthday Josh. I love you!

2 comments:

Josh Ross said...

Nothing about basketball and the Pistons? :)
Great list.

By the way, you'd be pleased to know that I finished "Da Shack" last week. Great read!

kaycijoy said...

so sweet. It is refreshing to see you love on your husband publicly. You two compliment eachother well. That's the way it should be. Enjoy the company of the best friend God has given you. - Kayci