Well today I got my wisdom teeth out. I am feeling a lot better now, but I guess this morning I was different! I have no memory of things this morning, evidently when I came out from the anesthesia I was bawling. haha. Later today I was wondering where my milkshake came from, having no memory that only an hour before we had stopped at McDonalds. oh well.
My sweet brother and sweet Megan came over and watched TV with me for awhile and brought me some fun surprises......beautiful tulips and enough ice cream and popsicles for the next two weeks!
So for right now I am watching shows I have DVRd for the past week and feeling a bit sore and nauseous.....but a lot better than a lot of other people told me they felt so that is a blessing!
6 comments:
I had mine out a few months ago. I just got stuck with a needle in the gums and then the doc start pulling! It was oh so much fun! Take it easy and enjoy the ice cream!!!
I couldn't help but wonder why God gave us these teeth. Maybe your dad has the answer! haha
Glad it went well... I have yet to get mine out... and I like hearing stories of it going so well! Enjoy all that icecream and staying on the couch... its great weather to be stuck inside!! Love you!!
You were a trooper, love.
you can't tell me they brought you all that haagan daas and didn't include "sticky toffee pudding". this the best flavor they make...i promise. in fact, i was thinking instead of the cookies, this is what i should have brought you. at least someone was thinking!! :)
Okay, I am now insanely jealous of your bountiful ice cream stash...the power of suggestion is extra potent when one is pregnant. Wisdom teeth are a funny thing. The only thing I remember about the day I got mine out is that my mom had to give me my pain pill with some milk, and when I went to drink the milk it all just came dribbling down my face because my mouth was still numb. Good times! I hope you have a quick recovery!
Glad you did well, Princess. It was great seeing you at CC:M this afternoon. Wasn't that fun?!
Post a Comment