
I think I am already done with winter. Wait....I don't think. I know. Sunday, I was in Nashville in the morning, and Detroit in the evening and in both places I had a tank top and flip flops on. Just a few days later, it is too cold during the day to just wear long sleeves, a coat is necessary. I would be OK if the only snow I ever saw again was the snow in a snow globe.
Just call me 80 and move me to Florida. I know it isn't technically winter yet, but seriously y'all....the low tonight is 39....that is 7 measly degrees away from freezing. I don't know how this Southern girl is going to make it till May when the snow melts.
One of my fun memories of winter is whenever my brother and I would come in after playing in the snow for hours...we would be red, numb, and tired. My mom always had this huge bowl of hot cocoa mix and make us some to warm up. I know have the recipe and make a batch that lasts all winter long. No kidding.
After putting my Down comforter back on my bed and pulling out my sweaters, I made my "Winter 2007-2008 Survival of Michigan Winter Cocoa Mix" (that is the real title too!)
Come on over sometime and I will share some with you :)
3 comments:
That is so fun!! Sounds yummy. I did hear that we are supposed to have a mild winter...whatever that means!
I will definitely be a visitor if there is hot cocoa on the line! :)
Um...that sounds yummy...we would love to visit the Auburn section sometime to taste some of that yummy goodness!
Post a Comment