Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Do you have your bracket filled out yet? Josh and I have a little competition every year, and I think once again this year, I will beat him!

Just in case you can't read my writing, my top 4 are: Florida, Kansas, Texas, and Texas A&M with Kansas winning (and no, it isn't because Josh made me dress up like a Kansas Jayhawks fan for my first ever activitiy with the young adults 5 years ago....how embarrassing. I know the Harrisons and Burchams were there for that one!) I picked Kansas cause they are good. Ok, we are clear now.


4 comments:

Josh Graves said...

I loved you for dressing like a Jayhawk fan...now I really love you for picking them to win it this year.

Great blog, how did you get the tourney onto the blog?

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

Oh please Kara, deep inside I know Josh influenced your picks.

This is the first year in a long time Kelly and I haven't filled out brackets. We used to wager a date of the winners choice. Fun stuff!
Ash

neil said...

I've got Kansas as well - hopefully they can get past UCLA next week. I need my two finalists to make it to have a chance (Georgetown being the other), because I only have 8 of 16 left!

How's yours doing so far?

Burcham Family said...

Jason and I do brackets and whomever loses has to plan a date for the other person. I've won 6 out of 8 years! It looks like I've already won this year too - Jason can't catch up in points. Poor Jason!