So, it has been a little while and I really don't have anything great and exciting to talk about! Josh just got home Saturday after being gone for over a week and a half. Didn't think I would publish that on the internet until after he got back! He was in Lubbock, TX for a weekend doing the 2nd ZOE conference of the year and then flew to the Bronx, NY for a mission trip with Rochester College. He got back right before dance class Saturday night where we learned Swing Dance!
We have learned a lot in dancing, 1) that it is fun to learn something that we can do together and enjoy, 2) you learn patience as each person gets stuck on something different, and 3) you learn to be intuitive in order to lead/follow without words.
I was pretty pathetic without my friend the whole time! 10 nights of thinking that the motor on the refrigerator is going to attack me in the middle of the night gets a little old!
Here are some random pictures of the past few weeks:
My roommate in college, Emily, had a 4 hour layover in Detroit, so we had lunch and shopped at IKEA!
Myself, along with friends Danny and Amy, made 250 fleece scarves for our homeless friends in Cass Park...then of course we sat in the hot-tub!

Ok! So that is the boring, not really much going on update. I am just glad my friend is back home....and it is his birthday tomorrow....Happy Birthday Love!
3 comments:
I recently started watching Grey's Anatomy.....I watched the whole first two seasons in 2 weeks! It is sooo good!
Another Grey's Addict! I love that show!! I am glad that I bought the season because it has have converted many watchers!!
I love the swing dancing!! How fun!! I know what you mean about being afraid at night. When Adam is gone I always think that someone is going to bust into the house!!! Too Funny.
I cannot believe that you had chocolate nachos without me!! hehehehe!!
Post a Comment