Monday, July 30, 2012

USA USA USA

It's Olympics Week people! I think it should be a national holiday, just my humble opinion. How did we start out our Team USA week? By having Scott and Tracie Hamilton speak at Otter Creek with Josh on Sunday of course! The little girl in me who grew up watching every figure skating event possible went to church absolutely giddy, and I left extremely blessed and encouraged. What a beautiful testimony they have, and how blessed we are that they tell it and live it so well. If you haven't heard Scott's story, I encourage you to watch it here.

Otter Creek did another preschool play date, this time it was at Cumberland Park in downtown Nashville. We had not made it to this park yet so I was interested in how it would go. Both boys LOVED it. Lucas ran, jumped, tackled, and army crawled all around with his little buddies and Finn just giggled as he crawled and splashed through the water. We will definitely be going back.



Note the twins- also known as Lucas and Crosby (or "Crobsy" as we call him around here).



Finn liked to crawl over to this little waterfall and let it hit his head.




If Coppertone ever needs to re-vamp and get a new kid for the front of it's sunscreen bottles, I found their new kid. 


The little buddies pose for a picture. I won't tell you all I had to bribe to get them to stay in one spot for half a second :) I love their energy and giggles as they made up games to play with each other in the water. What imagination they have! 

Friday, Juy 27th. Finn's 41st week birthday and the date of the Opening Ceremonies! This was a big week for this momma's heart-- he said "momma" and "ball". He also crawled up the stairs and is a pro at dunking the basketball in his little hoop. 



Our Olympic watching family ready to celebrate! 





We started our day out right:


GO USA!

No comments: