Friday, April 27, 2012

Life is beautiful.

I have been struck over and over the past few weeks of pure thankfulness for where we are in life. I love living in Nashville, I love spending my day with the two most precious boys in the world, but most of all,  I am so thankful for the church family we are apart of and the people God has placed in our life. Many people in our life are going through big life things. . . some miraculous, some good and some so scary, and it is an honor to learn from them, walk beside them, celebrate, and pray with them.

One of the celebrations this past week was for my sweet friend Eve. Eve and her husband Ben have been waiting for a baby for a long time, and a sweet baby boy finally arrived so we had a fun shower for her which is where the next few photos are from.

Dele and I together. I just love love this woman. Not only has she become one of my greatest friends, but she loves my two boys with her whole being, and that is one of the greatest gifts in life! 



Danielle (in green) is another one of my friends who is celebrating a big moments in life---her new baby Jane Claire, after some very dark times for this family in the loss of two baby girls, Jane Claire is a beautiful miracle, and Danielle is one amazing mommy! 

And Amy--what can I saw about Amy? How about what can you not say about Amy because she is one of the most talented, energetic, resourceful, joyous people I know and it is pure gift to have her as my close friend. 
 The hostesses with the mommy of honor, Eve :)
 Oh yes, and we can't go too far without a picture of this amazing baby :) It has been a busy week, more and more new foods have been consumed, he is rocking on his knees like he wants to crawl, he is saying the "b" sound, and giggling most of the day. His big brother has decided he wants to potty train, so here we go, ready or not! Prayers please. What's that song about patience again? ;)

No comments: