Life is getting a little more manageable each week. I think I am getting this "two kid" thing down. Slowly but surely exiting that "survival mode". Finn makes it easy being such a great baby--only gets up once a night--and Lucas is just as cute, funny, and helpful as ever.
Aren't these cute shirts my mom made? Josh and I also have shirts--Josh's says "Coach", mine is "Manager"
The other night, both boys needed a bath. I was home alone. So, either I was crazy or amazing--but I gave both boys baths at the same time. I think the look on Finn's face tells you what he thinks of my decision, but we all made it out, clean and happy. My walls and floors were a bit wet and my bathroom needed major pick up but I see this as success!
Lucas loved it so much he asks every day if he can have a bubble bath with Finn. He also wakes up asking me each morning, "Is Finn bigger"? "Can Finn walk now"?
These cheeks keep getting bigger! We are now calling him our "tiny Tebow". We weighed him on our scale out of curiosity, although it is probably not exact--it said 15 lbs. Lucas was 15 lbs. at 9 months old! Can't wait to see the doctor on Monday to get some percentiles on this dude!
Funny Lucas quotes of the week:
"Lucas, don't whine when you talk". "But mommy, this is my voice"!
"Oops, it is your lucky day Lucas, I put too much jelly on your sandwich". "Momma, you are incredible".
"Lucas, what did you learn in Bible class today"? "baby Jesus was born in a barn on hay. Mary and Joseph rode on a horse and there were two shepherds, a star and an angel. Then baby Jesus drove a pick up truck and Joseph got to ride up front".

1 comment:
so, so sweet to hear them telling the gospel story. But something about boys and trucks. My 4 year old son told me the other day a pretty good account of baby Jesus being born, dying on a cross because he loves us SOOOO much, and then he went to heaven in his truck. Just about the time I was ready to cry... They have the main part right. Maybe the trucks are extras?
Post a Comment