I can't believe it has been a week already! I woke up (on my actual due date) thinking, "wow, this time last week I was 22 lbs. heavier and didn't know just how sweet and amazing my new little cuddle buddy would be! Of course, if you know me much at all, you knew that there would be weekly photos coming your way---so here you go--the very first edition of Finn's weekly photo with the elephant!
Just to compare, here is Lucas on week one:
Is there anything sweeter than newborn feet?
Love this little smile. What you can't see is the adorable dimple that appears on his
cheek when he smiles!
This past week has contained a lot of snuggles, a lot of snacking, visitors, and more cuddles. Finn has already learned how to roll onto his side--I absolutely couldn't believe it when he did it the first time, but he loves to sleep on his side. Guess we won't be leaving this one out of our sight as
much as we could with Lucas!
Here is my sweet buddy at the doctor awaiting his bilirubin prick. He did great and although jaundiced, he had already gained weight (7 lbs. 14 oz.) and was eating great so the doctors weren't worried.
I overheard Lucas talking to Finn in his bassinet. "Good Morning Finn, did you have sweet dreams? I ate all my pancakes for breakfast".
My first adventure with the boys. Finn and I went to pick Lucas up from his school and then we went on a field trip to the Purple Cow!
Sugar, Grand-Da, and their two grandsons.


No comments:
Post a Comment