Monday, October 03, 2011

Walden Farms--through the years :)

We have an amazingly cute pumpkin patch down the road from us that we have gone to each October since we moved here. I discovered after our trip this past Saturday that we tend to take the same pictures each year, which I LOVE because now I can compare them and watch my little punkin grow! 

We decided to take Lucas on Saturday because it would give us a chance to have a great family of 3 day before our life is at home with a newborn for a while. . .although, you better believe that as soon as we are home with Finn,  the two boys have matching pumpkin outfits that will show their cuteness at the pumpkin patch for our family of 4 pictures :) 

Here is my little pumpkin in 2009, 2010, and 2011:







 Each year, we must sit on the red tractor and "drive" it.



 Our family pictures. Maybe when he is 7 he will actually look at the camera;)






Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Patrick Mead said...

I can't wait to see you, Lucas, Finn, and Josh in a couple of weeks. You make us so proud.