Monday, September 19, 2011

Catching up on the belly. . .

Well, I am in my 36th week so these are a little bit from the past but I know you have been waiting right? Ha. Tomorrow is a big appointment, I have an ultrasound to check on Finn and make sure he is ready to go in 3 1/2 weeks (or less if he so desires!). 
I am hoping that after tomorrow his "eviction" date will be set :)

32 Weeks:


 34 Weeks:


I am feeling good for where I am, so thankful for a sweet boy who is a great helper and a great daddy who comes home and takes care of us both while I prop my swollen 
ankles on the couch and feel sorry for my tired self! I have had braxton hicks since around 23 weeks so I am getting a little tired of them along with the heartburn, swelling fingers, and general waddling slowness but I do have to say, this time has gone by so fast, almost too fast!

2 comments:

lindsay said...

You look great! Prayers for you and the upcoming delivery of your sweet boy!!

Donna said...

For all your swelling and waddling, you make it look easy and beautiful!