I know, I know. It is only a week later and I am finally blogging about the best wedding ever! Well- and I'm not even to that yet, this is just the pre-wedding blog! Wow it has been a busy week since we got home, and this coming week is promising to be even busier so I might as well do it now while little mister is consumed in the movie Cars.
We arrived from the airport right in time to practice walking down the aisle. (a BIG thank you to Ashley Harrison for picking us up and enduring so many hours of traffic in the car to get us there).
The couple of the weekend!
My Nana and Papa.
The ring bearer. And yes, his collar is popped. He is so cool.
He wasn't interested in dinner so much (remember this is the day he went to school, went straight to the airport and had zero nap time!) but when the cookies came out, he was all hands. . . and pretty proud of himself that he stole Sugar's cookie.
The beautiful tables for the brides' luncheon on Friday. Everything was just amazing, the food was extremely yummy and the time spent with the girls was so special.
Sisters. We have been for several years, but tomorrow makes it legal!
Megan and her two sister in laws!
All the girls in attendance.
It might have been a busy weekend, but we had to sneak in the belly photo of the week. This is Finn and mommy at 30 weeks--just 9 more to go!
Lucas playing with my grandparents. I tried to get a picture but no one was participating with me :)
My future pitcher playing with Papa. He kept running inside to ask me. "where my helmet momma? I a baseball player".
The best brother in the world the evening before his wedding. I love this picture.
Think I will have it framed.
My mom's cooking is just the best, she always makes my favorites when I come home, and lucky for me they are also my son's favorites and the groom's favorites so we were all happy. Surrounded by family, sitting outside on a Michigan evening and eating homemade mac n'cheese, potatoes, pork, brisket, beans, and cookies. What could be better?
From here we gave the ring-bearer a bath and started getting all packed for wedding day--including me taking about an hour to get the wrinkles out of my dress. Why is bridesmaid fabric always so hard to iron? Brought back memories of my own wedding day in the same house when I stayed up half the night with my friends steaming and ironing, steaming and ironing.
No comments:
Post a Comment