Each year, Lipscomb hosts a week long conference called Summer Celebration that brings in a lot of speakers, singers, Acafest, and other events. My dad has been one of the speakers for the past few years which is great because then we get to hang out while he is here! (and of course my mother arrives at my house with me already having a couple projects lined up for her!)
I was able to sing with Chris and Vicki Lindsey and some other friends for two different worship times during the week which was so much fun, I have missed those singing days.
On the last day, Lipscomb does their own 4th of July celebration with an Acappella concert, fireworks, bounce houses, and yummy food. Our tradition the past two years has been to go to Cheesecake Factory before hand :)
Here is Lucas and his beloved Sugar and Grand-da.
Anne Claire and I are both expecting boys this fall and we showed up wearing the same shirt. . .great minds think alike!
Play date mommies and great friends.
The Pleasants arrived just in time for dinner and fireworks so we got to enjoy this event with them too. Their kids were such troopers after a long day in the car to endure this late night.
I just can't believe my little babysitting babies are growing up into such cute big girls. Sniff.
Lucas was so tired, he was just completely zoned until the fireworks started.
Sweet boy stayed snuggled with Grand-Da for the entire firework show.
Now that is what you call a Kodak moment.

1 comment:
I'm sad I wasn't able to make it this year. The pictures look great!
Post a Comment