What lengths do we go to for free food? See the photo below:
Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A! If you dressed up completely, you received a free combo meal, if you had something "cow" on, you received a free entree. Well, Lucas and I weren't going to let this festive occasion pass us by, so we moo-ed our way over to get dinner
and it was yummy!
I may or may not have dressed up, but I did get my dinner for free :) Lucas was precious, as I was ordering, he kept mooing in the line. When the big Chick-Fil-A cow came out to see the children, Lucas kept hugging him and held onto his leg everywhere he went. . .poor cow couldn't walk very well, but he sure had a #1 fan!
Happy Cow Day!

3 comments:
That face is "moo"-velous!
I think that picture could be used in their advertising. It is adorable!!!
That is AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment