I had to bring my camera with us of course and capture a couple pictures ;)
Josh even took a try and took a marvelous picture of me and my favorite little buddy!
Sunday was a much anticipated day in the Graves family. I have been a huge Steelers fan since I was a little girl, I grew up in a town just an hour south of Pittsburgh (Morgantown, WV). Even though we got all dressed up, they didn't win, but we still enjoyed the game with our life group family.
Lucas waved his Terrible Towel all day on Sunday and we pinned it up as a cape for the game which he thought was pretty neat.
During the game, Lucas the his friends sang a little Karaoke.
21 Months! We are so close to 2, this momma can't stand it! I love this age though, his personality is just so fun and watching him learn new words, concepts, and phrases each day is such a delight.
Lucas waved his Terrible Towel all day on Sunday and we pinned it up as a cape for the game which he thought was pretty neat.Lucas loves music right now, whether we are in the car or at home, Lucas wants music on and he wants to sing along and dance. (our favorites right now are Zac Brown Band and TJ McCloud)
Lucas carries cars and trucks and trains with him wherever we are. I remember my brother having matchbox cars everywhere when we were little and I have a feeling that is going to be Lucas pretty soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment