Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, I don't have one but I have two Valentines! We had a great day today, our friends Josh and Kayci along with their cute boys Truitt and Noah came to our house for a day which meant Kayci and I got to go to the spa while the boys all played outside and we ate a great dinner at Nolensville's Mom and Pop Pizza Shop!

Here are pictures from our Valentines Day Party earlier this week. Doesn't my little boy look like a big boy in this picture?
Jenny made the most delicious red velvet cupcakes for us to snack on while the kids decorated their mailboxes with stickers and checked out their "mail".
My Valentine.
A train went by while the kids were playing and of course the boys were so excited! They all had nose prints on the window. Sorry about that Courtney, I was going to clean that off for you!!
We had a couple of our friends missing, but this is what it looks like when we all try to eat together. Lunch was AMAZING as Courtney made us Sweet Potato Gratin (which I really need that recipe Courtney) along with fresh bread and salad while the kiddos ate their heart shaped sandwiches. I love that our kids are to the age where they can run off and play together while us moms eat and talk, I am so blessed to have these women in my life!
Our crew of love! Crosby, Addy, Dean, Lucas, and Leighton
Lucas and Leighton were Valentines last year and their mommies have had them promised to each other ever since :)
Better not let Lei Lei's daddy see this picture! Lucas loves his friend Lei Lei, he asks for her all the time!
I hope your day was a good one!

No comments: